Beta 14SD – 2 cylinder
naturally aspirated, diesel propulsion engine developing 13.5 hp at 3,600 rpm with a swept volume of 479 cc.
- Reliable heat exchanger cooled naturally aspirated indirect injection diesel engines, based upon Kubota’s highly advanced technology.
- Cast iron cylinder head and block with a gear driven camshaft and sea water pump.
- Three vortex combustion system for quiet running, low emissions and excellent fuel consumption.
- Installation angles up to 15° maximum (flywheel down) when static, and 25° when heeling.
- Selva saildrive leg, with 2.2:1 reduction ratio, Output rotation is clockwise in ahead viewed from saildrive end.
- G.R.P. moulded base with stainless steel inserts.
- Heavy duty power take off to drive auxiliary equipment.
- 65 amp alternator.
- Control Panels ABVW or C with gauges and alarms.
- Solid or Folding propeller.
- See below for a comprehensive range of accessories to cover a complete engine installation
Beta Marine PNW is here to help you calculate and recommend the right size propulsion engine or generator and associated materials needed for your repower. If you need assistance with installation, warranty services, repair or service needs, reach out to us today. Contact us or call 360-379-1319.
[tabs tab1=”Dimensions” tab2=”Standard Spec’s” tab3=”Installation Drawings” tab4=”Literature & Manuals” tab5=”Options & Accessories” tab6=”Metric Converter” tab7= “Get a Quote”][tab id=1]
[ninja_forms_display_form id=1] [/tab][/tabs]