Beta Diesel 150hp – 6 Cylinder
Naturally aspirated – direct injection – producing 147hp at 2,800 rpm with a swept volume of 6,700 cc.
- 1,503.55 lbs /425 kg
- 12 volt starter
- 90 amp Alternator w/ upgrade options
- Gearbox with nominal 2:1 reduction w/ gearbox options and reduction ratios.
- Serpentine belt upgrade option
- Shut down solenoid
- Heavy duty engine feet with flexible mountings, 3m interconnection cable with multi pin plug and socket to engine harness
- Reliable heat exchanger cooled, turbocharged direct injection diesel engine, based upon Kubota’s highly advanced technology
- Supplied complete with a heat exchanger and header tank control panel “AB” (with tachometer/hour recorder, keystart.
- Reliable water cooled exhaust manifold, heat exchanger cooled, naturally aspirated, direct injection diesel engine, based upon a IVECO-FPT block.
- Combined heat exchanger and water cooled exhaust manifold for reliabilty.
- “Morse” type end fittings for speed and gear control,
- Output rotation is clockwise in ahead viewed from gearbox end.
- Heavy duty power take off to drive auxiliary equipment.
- Control panel – switch and push button stop, warning lights and alarm buzzer for low oil pressure, high water.temperature, no charge, and power on)
- Cast iron cylinder head and block with a gear driven camshaft and sea water pump.
- CDIS (Centre Direct Injection System) for quiet running, excellent fuel consumption, and emission compliance in all countries.
- Installation angles up to 15° maximum when static, and 25° when heeling.
- Technodrive or PRM gearboxes with in-line, “down angle”, or Vee-drive solutions. Output rotation is clockwise in ahead viewed from gearbox end.
- Custom Saildrive Engine Mounts to suit your installation requirements.
- Shallow Sump.
- 12 Volt – 120 Amp; or 24 Volt Alternator.
- Keel cooling.
- Control Panels B or C with gauges and alarms.
Beta Marine – Beta 150hp: 6 cylinders – 6.7 litre – 147bhp max at 2,800 rev/min – 680Kg. Fuel Consumption based on theoretical propeller loading – matched at full speed. The Beta 150 has been specially developed for commercial Fishing Boats, Launches, Wide Beamers and Dutch Barges. It is a heavy duty – 6 cylinder – naturally aspirated – direct injection – marine propulsion diesel engine. Its outstanding asset is the slow speed / high torque of 450Nm developed at 1,700 rev/min from an engine of solid construction that is not only smooth and quiet but also economic with direct injection. This engine is ‘Recreational Craft Directive’ emission compliant, and EPA compliant – tier 4 – 6 cylinder, naturally aspirated, diesel propulsion engine developing 147 bhp at 2,800 rpm with a swept volume of 6.7 litre. The engine is supplied complete with a heat exchanger and header tank, water cooled exhaust manifold, fresh and sea water pump, exhaust injection bend, mechanical fuel lift pump, fuel and oil filters, sump pump, flywheel housing, special quiet air intake filter, 12 volt starter, 90 amp battery charging alternator, shutdown solenoid, control panel “AB” (with tachometer/hour recorder, keystart switch and push button stop, warning lights and alarm buzzer for low oil pressure, high water temperature, no charge, and power on); a 3m interconnection cable with multi pin plug and socket to engine harness. Gearbox with nominal 2:1 reduction, heavy duty engine feet with flexible mountings, “Morse” type end fittings for speed and gear control, engine test certificate, operators manual. ‘Peacock Blue’ paint, packed on skid base and fully warranted by Beta Marine.
- PRM500 [PDF] – 1.94:1, 2.57:1, 2.90:1 std
- PRM750A [PDF] – 1.94:1, 2.57:1, 2.90:1
- PRM 750 – 3.94:1
- PRM 1000 – 2.86:1
- PRM 1000 – 4:1
- Hydraulic “soft shift” valve block for PRM 500, 750 and 1000
- Beta 150 Bobtail (No Gearbox, with oil cooler and drive plate)
- In relationshiop to your needs, please learn more about gearbox options and reduction ratios.
Literature & Manuals