Beta 75hp – 4 Cylinder
Naturally aspirated, diesel propulsion engine developing 75 hp at 2,600 rpm with a swept volume of 3620 cc.
- 913 lbs / 414 kg
- 12 volt starter
- 65 amp Alternator w/ upgrade options
- Gearbox with nominal 2:1 reduction w/ gearbox options and reduction ratios.
- Serpentine belt upgrade option
- High Rise Injection Exhaust (optional feature)
- Reliable heat exchanger cooled, naturally aspirated, indirect injection diesel engine, based upon Kubota’s highly advanced technology.
- Cast iron cylinder head and block with a gear driven camshaft and sea water pump.
- Three vortex combustion system for quiet running, excellent fuel consumption, and emission compliance in all countries.
- Installation angles up to 15° maximum when static, and 25° when heeling.
- Technodrive or PRM gearboxes. Output rotation is clockwise in ahead viewed from gearbox end.
- Custom Saildrive Engine Mounts to suit your installation requirements.
- Shallow Sump.
- 12 Volt – 70 Amp Alternator.
- Keel cooling.
- Control Panels ABV, ABVW, B or C with gauges and alarms.
Beta Marine – Beta 75: 4 cylinder, naturally aspirated, diesel propulsion engine developing 75 bhp at 2,600 rpm with a swept volume of 3620 cc (Recreational Craft Directive emission compliant). The engine is supplied complete with a heat exchanger and header tank, water cooled exhaust manifold, fresh and sea water pumps, cast injection bend, mechanical fuel lift pump, fuel and oil filters, sump pump, flywheel housing, special quiet air intake filter, 12 volt starter, 65 amp battery charging alternator, shutdown solenoid, control panel “ABV” (with tachometer/hour recorder, keystart switch and push button stop, warning lights and alarm buzzer for low oil pressure, high water temperature, no charge, and power on); a 3m interconnection cable with multi pin plug and socket to engine harness. Gearbox with nominal 2:1 reduction, heavy duty engine feet with flexible mountings, “Morse” type end fittings for speed and gear control, engine test certificate, operators manual. Red paint and packed on skid base with a 3-year “Self Service” warranty.
- Beta 75 TM93 [PDF]
- Beta 75 TM345 [PDF]
- Beta75_PRM260 [PDF]
- Beta 75 PRM500 [PDF]
- Beta 75 ZF25A [PDF]
- Beta 75 ZF45A [PDF]
- Beta 75 ZF63 IV [PDF]
- Beta 75 Bobtail (No Gearbox)
- In relationshiop to your needs, please learn more about gearbox options and reduction ratios.
Literature & Manuals